Today marks another milestone in my writing – it is the 6th Anniversary of “Mondays with Mary.” I started this series on a whim 6 years ago thinking that I would only do it during the month of that first year, but after receiving some comments on the blog posts that I wrote in May of 2012, I decided to continue to write every Monday on the Blessed Virgin Mary.
As of late though, my writing on this series and overall has decreased due to family commitments (marriage/wedding preparation and our newest four-legged addition to our family, who we rescued and adopted). Writing has allowed me to share with you the importance of the Catholic faith and why it is so important to me. If writing wasn’t important to me, I would have quit long ago, but in case you are unaware, today’s post is my 828th overall and the 287th “Mondays with Mary.”
To celebrate today’s 6th Anniversary, I am going to provide for you the Top 6 “Mondays with Mary” of all time. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them and sharing them with you today –
1. “Mondays with Mary” – The Flowers of the Blessed Virgin Mary
2. “Mondays with Mary” – 10 Quotes from Padre Pio on the Blessed Virgin Mary
3. “Mondays with Mary” – 10 Memorable Quotes about the Blessed Virgin Mary from St. John Vianney
4. “Mondays with Mary” – 7 Benefits of Praying the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary
5. “Mondays with Mary” – Mary as the New Ark of the Covenant
6. “Mondays with Mary” – 5 Quotes from the Saints on the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Our Lady, Most Pure and Immaculate…Pray for Us.
Your class has been a great source of education, inspiration and spiritual connection with our Lady
Thank You for all you do.!
Congrats! I owe you an update! So happy for you…
Got a minute for lasting happiness? Listen here. Receive Daily Gospel Reflections here, listen to the rosary here, and educate yourself in virtue here.