Although today is the Third Sunday of Lent, which trumps the Solemnity of Saint Joseph; we will celebrate the Solemnity tomorrow on March 20, I still wanted to provide you with the blog posts I have written on the past that have to do with Saint Joseph. He is patron saint to me since my middle name is Joseph, and without fail my Aunt Agnes always calls me on this day to wish me a Happy Name Day.
Although St. Jospeh never says a word in the Sacred Scriptures, he is the example of heroic fortitude, steadfastness, and protection. It was his duty to care for Jesus and Mary – a duty he fulfilled wholeheartedly and without complaint. He is the type of man that all Christian men must strive to be like – single or married. Men – he is our greatest example behind Our Lord and Savior.
Here are eight blog posts I have written in the past that show the importance and the heroic fortitude of the foster-father of Jesus Christ and the Patron of the Universal Church –
1. Saint Joseph – Patron of the Universal Church
2. The Solemnity of Saint Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary
3. “Mondays with Mary” – The Espousal of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Saint Joseph
4. “Mondays with Mary” – ‘The Marriage that Linked Joseph to Mary’
5. “Mondays with Mary” – The Fatherhood of St. Joseph
6. “Mondays with Mary” – ‘Mary, Joseph’s Virginal Spouse’
7. “Mondays with Mary” – Mary, Joseph, and the Spousal Gift of Self
8. The Influence Saint Joseph has on Catholic Men in the 21st Century
Saint Joseph…Pray for Us
Categories: Saints & Angels
Leave a Comment Below