For the past five years, I have been teaching the class, Introduction to New Testament II, for the Kino Catechetical Institute here in the Diocese of Phoenix. It is something I look forward to doing each year, because it gives me the chance to get back into a classroom setting and teach on the Catholic faith.
For this year, I have added and subtracted some elements to the class, the first time I’ve changed things up a bit, although I have made minor corrections in the past. One of the elements that I am adding, which is really for all of you, is the recording of all my classes. I was given permission to record this class for the sole purpose to share it on here as well as the nine podcast platforms through Anchor.FM. This 5-week course covers the Acts of the Apostles, the Letters of St. Paul, the Catholic Letters, and the Book of Revelation.
For the next five weeks, I will add the recordings of my classes on this post, but for those of you that would rather listen to these recordings, and/or my other podcasts that I have already uploaded, feel free to check them out here – Anchor.FM, iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Breaker, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Radio Public and Stitcher.
1. Acts of the Apostles Chapters 1-14, Part 1
2. Acts of the Apostles Chapters 1-14, Part 2
3. Acts of the Apostles Chapters 15-28, Part 1
4. Acts of the Apostles, Chapters 15-28, Part 2
5. Saint Paul and themes in the Letters of St. Paul
6. Saint Paul and Letters of St. Paul (Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Ephesians, Galatians, Philippians, and Colossians)
7. Saint Paul and Letters of St. Paul (1 and 2 Thessalonians, 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon]
8. Letter to the Hebrews and Catholic Letters
9. Catholic Letters (cont.) and Book of Revelation