Out of all the modern-day Marian apparitions, I have written on Our Lady of Fatima the most. In this writer’s opinion, Our Lady of Fatima is the most important and most prophetic of all the Marian apparitions. I believe the messages are just beginning to unfold for us. So much of the mess and chaos that exists in the Catholic Church today was foretold by Our Lady to the three shepherd children of Portugal. We must ask for the intercession of Our Lady to rescue us from internal strife and heresy, which is showing its multi-numbered heads to us today.
On a more personal note, Our Lady of Fatima plays an important role in my marriage to my wife since it was the 54-day novena to Our Lady of Fatima that solidified our relationship. We prayed the Rosary for 54 days beginning in August and concluding in October of 2017 (this was done in the Diocese of Phoenix). Two months later, I would propose to my wife on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception and then marry on the Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in September. On our wedding day, one of the gifts I gave to my wife was a small wooden picture of Our Lady appearing to the children. Our Lady of Fatima will always have an important role in our marriage and family.
Below are the seven articles I have written over the years on Our Lady of Fatima. They are in the order I wrote them beginning with one of the first “Mondays with Mary” in 2012 –
1. “Mondays with Mary” – Our Lady of Fatima
2. “Mondays with Mary” – Pope Francis, Pope St. John Paul II, Benedict XVI, and Our Lady of Fatima
3. “Mondays with Mary” – 7 Quotes on Fatima from Pope St. John Paul II
4. “Mondays with Mary” – The Prayers of Fatima
5. “Mondays with Mary” – Prayers to Our Lady of Guadalupe, Lourdes, and Fatima
6. “Mondays with Mary” – Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima
7. “Mondays with Mary” – The Pilgrim Virgin Statue of Fatima Visits Gilbert, Arizona
Our Lady of Fatima…Pray for Us
Like what you read today? Sign up here to receive emails sent directly to your inbox.
2 replies »