Now that we have entered a New Year, 2018, a year that will bring many awesome changes to my personal life, I thought I would share with you the data as well as the Top 10 Posts from my blog and website from 2017. Some of the personal life information has already been revealed in other articles and will continue to be released in the months ahead. Stay tuned for some exciting news.
On this website, in 2017, there were – 192,731 views; 137,436 visitors, 1.40 views per visitor, and I wrote 87 articles. Although I wrote less than the preceding years, my views and visitors increased.116 people started following my blog either through WordPress or by Email. If you are interested in receiving emails when I wrote, feel free to sign-up on the Home Page below my picture where it says “Click here to Follow Me.”
At this point, I am around 5700 views from 1,000,000. That’s exciting but also very humbling. I should hit that milestone this month. I hit a rather big milestone during this year when I wrote my 800th post.
Out of the 87 articles I wrote, 15 of them appeared on NewAdvent.org. Thanks to Kevin Knight for posting my articles on that site. Also, a thanks goes out to Tito Edwards and Big Pulpit for posting a few of my articles as well.
Below are the Top 10 Posts from 2017. They begin with the most viewed, however, each one had over 1000 views.
1. 12 Quotes from the Great Saint of Pietrelcina
2. 12 Quotes from Edith Stein – Jewish convert, Carmelite Sister, Martyr and Catholic Saint
3. “Mondays with Mary” – St. Teresa of Calcutta and The Miraculous Medal
4. Sacred Art is Inspiring and Flourishing…in Scottsdale, Arizona
5. Solidarity HealthShare: The Catholic Answer to the Healthcare Dilemma
6. Remembering Father Michael Scanlan, TOR
7. “Mondays with Mary” – 54 Days of Rosary Quotes
8. The Knights of Columbus: A Band of Brothers Going into the Breach
9. “Mondays with Mary” – Asking for the Intercession of Saint Joseph
10. It’s Time to Tell the Mainstream Media #WhyWeMarch
Thank you to all my family members, friends, and followers that follow me on here and/or through Facebook and Twitter. I appreciate your support. My 6th anniversary of writing on here is coming up soon. Watch for that post around the end of January. Happy New Year!
Categories: Catholicism, Heads UP
Congratulations to you, good and holy year !